Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thing #3: Set Up a Blog...and Make an Avatar

My blog is created with an avitar! It was easy, and creating the avitar was the most fun part (although I had to post it three times before the actual picture appeared on my blog). I'm a little disappointed with the template choices for the blogs - kind of dull....

I did look at a few other blogs for inspiration before proceeding, but no I haven't made a comment yet. When I decide where the appropriate place for it is, my first comment will be, "With all these "Things" where is The Cat in the Hat?" Already heard that one? Heh, heh...

4 comments:

  1. You have great voice in your blogs. I hope to find that soon. I don't think I am writing with the natural conversational tone yet. Maybe when one of the Cat's tricks from his hat, mine will magically appear. Great job on your avatar and blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is a great fun, isn't it? And a great way to share and learn from others in the 2.0 world. Your avatar turned out nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to both Into the Book and Horatio for your sweet words about my little Avatar. It was fun to create.

    ReplyDelete