Friday, August 6, 2010

Thing #11.5 Evaluation

Thoughts on this professional growth program:

  1. The Thing I found most useful was the one about slideshare sites. Discovering slideshares has immediate potential in my classroom. Word generators are always fun, and I enjoyed playing with Animoto.
  2. This program facilitated my life long learning by expanding my knowledge of interesting and useful sites on the web.
  3. I'm a little disappointed to admit that there weren't a lot of surprises for me in this program, except for slidesharing. I'd already explored much of the stuff in these Things prior to starting this exercise.
  4. Basically the format and concept of this program are the same as the format and concept as "23 Things" which I completed last summer and really enjoyed. I did notice that a couple of Things in this program were not as well written as others and lacked personality. Otherwise, everything was fine.

Thanks for a nice program, the opportunity to participate and earn professional growth hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment