Monday, July 13, 2009

Not a Thing, But Related to Thing 10


My daughter introduced me to another image manipulation site she found through Facebook. It's called "Picnik" and has some cool applications for your own uploaded photos. I've scrolled through some of the Picnik collections of teenagers, both my teenagers and their friends who have accepted me as a friend, and the products they come up with are amazing to me. SO creative. I can see using this site in school for certain presentations my Comm. Apps. kids do, and I know it could be used in art classes. If I knew how to embed the link, I would, but alas I'm not yet that skilled. So here it is: http://www.picnik.com/. (Hey that worked! Maybe I'm not as backward as I thought.) If you can't get it by clicking on it, try going through Facebook applications. Here are some cool images my daughter generated.....

No comments:

Post a Comment