Friday, July 10, 2009

Thing #10: Online Image Generator

Fun Thing! This kind of Thing is right up my alley, and I know Kelley, my 16 year old graphic artist, is going to love these sites. I tried all of them (and spent way too much time playing again), and my favorites were Comic Strip Generator, Dumpr, and Wordle. To be honest, Glogster was a bit overwhelming, and since I went there last I was a little tired of experimenting. I'll turn it over to Kelley who will, I'm sure, do cool things with it. I'm thinking of using some of these graphic image sites to do a theatre project on publicity posters, etc. Fun!


"Because I said so!"

3 comments:

  1. the dumpr is great! you are so brave! I would do that, but I'd be afraid no one would notice!

    I bet your publicity this year will be ALMOST as good as the production! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely have a gift for creating some great graphics. A new creative venue for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VWB - Thanks for the nice comment about my shows and publicity. Sometimes creating publicity is more fun than the show itself - at least it's much less stressful.

    And thanks also to Cheryl! I've been into digital manipulation of photos for sometime now. I keep our family photos in a digital scrapbook. The only problem with that is I'm slow and always behind!

    ReplyDelete