Friday, July 10, 2009

Thing #9: Useful Library-Related Blogs and News Feeds

This thing was fun and I spent way too long on it. While I usually like all things Google, I didn't think it's "blogger search" was not as good as some others - it's kind of broad. But the blog directory on Technorati was especially helpful in finding blogs that interest me. I also liked Topix.net because it references topics locally. The least helpful for me was School Library Blogs on Suprglu, probably because I'm not looking for librarian blogs, etc.

In my wanderings, I found two political blogs that I added to my Google Reader to follow.

1 comment:

  1. I liked Technorati - bloggers can tag their subjects to share with everyone and it makes it so much easier to find just what you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete