Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thing #21: Podcasts and Videocasts

I enjoyed this Thing, especially learning to use Photo Story. It's like an advanced PowerPoint. It's also very similar to software I've been using to create DVD's of our family vacation photos. I like that you can tell a story without narration too. Sometimes images paired with music creates a more powerful message than the spoken word. My students would enjoy using this on a variety of projects, but I think I'd like to see them create a story that documents the process used in creating a final product. Here's my Videocast. It was fun!





4 comments:

  1. suoer overview of what goes on...I'd take your class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We do have fun - and I forgot to include the most fun part: musical pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your photostory! I agree that applications like this are lot of fun for students to use and they would get a kick out of doing projects like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your photostory! I love that I recognize some of our students :) Can't wait to see you Thursday!

    ReplyDelete