Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thing #5 Microblogging

I've been on Facebook well over a year now, and I love it. Not only has it allowed me to reconnect with old friends and relatives, and share more with close relatives, it's also facilitated getter better acquainted with colleagues. Students should use this social networking tool to help each other keep up with school work and collaborate on projects as well as stay connected with each other since they all seem to have such busy lives.

I explored Twitter about a year ago, and just couldn't get excited. I felt like it would be just one more thing to keep up with, and since I am already using Facebook I decided not to sign on to Twitter. Perhaps subconsciously I was afraid I would get hooked on it just like I am to Facebook. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment