Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tool #8: Taking a Look at the Tools

I can't wait to get the iPod Touch and iPad!!!  So much potential for new opportunities and FUN!

Three things I learned:
  1. How to connect WiFi
  2. How to manipulate touch screens
  3. How to obtain apps
One concern:  I have an extensive iTunes library on my school laptop, but it's under my Yahoo email account.  What is the easiest way to transfer that library when I open an account under my school email account?  I would love feedback on this.....

At first anyway, I'll keep tight controls on my new devices and will probably check them out myself.  After we all (students and me) get used to having and using the devices, I'll probably put my "Assistant Director" in charge of managing and distributing the devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment